Our roastery is fully operational
During these unprecedented times we have made changes to the way we operate to allow us to continue offering our customers the best service we possibly can whilst keeping our customers and our team safe.
We continue to roast daily and are currently operating as normal with regular despatch of fresh coffee, tea, chocolate and brewing equipment. Although we are experiencing higher demand than usual, we are still aiming to despatch all orders within 2-3 working days.
Our delivery partners have made us aware that their services are now returning to normal with only rare occurrences of minor delays on the network which could delay orders by 2-3 working days. This is due to an increased volume of mail at some regional depots coupled with the need for social distancing.
Most orders continue to be delivered within a timeframe of around 3-5 working days however we would advise that your order may take slightly longer to arrive with you during this time. We are constantly monitoring the service status of our delivery partners and will update this page with any changes as we are made aware of them.
The safety of our customers and our team is our priority
We always operate with excellent food safety principles and equally as excellent hygiene practices at BeanBear. We are closely following NHS guidelines and have implemented some extra precautions right now as we continue to operate and fulfill online orders. We would like to reassure our customers about the extra measures we are taking by highlighting some of the changes below:
- Our roastery team are working split shifts and we've reduced the number of people in our premises at any one time. This allows our team to stick to the social distancing guidelines at all times.
- The team are thoroughly washing their hands as per the NHS guidelines. This is done frequently and at all key processing points.
- Team members have been instructed to follow the government guidelines and self isolate at the first sign of any illness. This includes if anyone in their household becomes ill or shows any symptoms.
- Where possible our team continue to provide excellent customer service whilst working remotely.
- Our coffee is roasted under extreme temperatures, which kills any bacteria or viruses including COVID-19. After roasting the coffee is placed inside its impermeable packaging and sealed to keep it safe from any outside contamination. Current evidence shows that the virus can live on surfaces for around 1 day, therefore when your order reaches you, any outside contamination will cease to exist. You can however clean the outside of the pouch on arrival as it is impermeable so cleaning this will in no way affect the product within the pouch.
A huge thank you from us all here at BeanBear!
We're always incredibly grateful for the feedback and well wishes we receive from our customers and we can't thank you enough! Especially during these unprecedented periods. We would like to thank all of our customers for their continued support and we hope that everyone is safe and well.
We're still here to assist you should you need us. Please feel free to email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our responses may take a little longer to arrive right now but we'll always do our best to get back to you within 24 hours wherever possible.